Through a combination of flexible business owners coverages, competitive pricing and unique features, we can customize an affordable package of insurance protection for a variety of automotive service professionals.
Auto Repair & Collision Shops
Some of the coverages included in our Auto Repair/Collision program:
Building & Business Personal Property
- Helps replace or repair your building and its contents if it is damaged by a covered loss.
- Covers you in the event your business has to close due to a covered loss.
- Covers the mechanical breakdown of equipment such as heating/cooling systems, ventilation systems, electrical distribution systems, diagnostic equipment and air compressors.
- Coverage for loss or damage to your customers’ vehicles while they are in your possession.
- Provides protection for damages relating to bodily injury and property damage that arise out of your business; and personal and advertising injury for example, if a competitor of your business complains that an act, advertisement, practice, or comment you or your staff has made has damaged their business.
Hired Auto and Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Covers bodily injury and property damage caused by a vehicle you rent, borrow, or that is owned by others, such as a customer’s or employees’ that is being operated in the course of your business.
Optional coverages are also available to customize your policy to meet your unique needs.
- Provides comprehensive data security and privacy coverage that address both first-party losses and third-party liability claims, expert claims handling and breach response services in the event of a suspected breach, and a risk management website which provides information, guidelines and tools to help mitigate risk before a breach occurs.
Money saving discounts for:
- Buildings with sprinklers and other protective devices
- Multiple Locations
- Membership in a National Trade Association
- Membership in a Franchise
- Qualify for a discount when your business stays claim free