Agent of the Year
Recognizing agency excellence in integrity, respect, loyalty, teamwork and the aspiration to improve.
About the Award
The Agent of the Year award recognizes one of Merchants’ more than 1,000 independent agencies for achieving success through outstanding customer service. In addition, award recipients must embrace Merchants’ core values of integrity, respect, loyalty, teamwork and the aspiration to improve.
2017 Recipient: The Scirocco Group (now Acrisure, LLC)
The Scirocco Group, (now Acrisure, LLC) embodies many of the same qualities to which Merchants aspires – a commitment to providing proper insurance coverage for its clients, a challenging and engaging workplace for its employees, and actions to give back to the communities in which it operates.
Past Award Recipients
|2017||The Scirocco Group (now Acrisure, LLC)||Hasbrouck Heights, NY|
|2016||Dayton Ritz & Osborne||East Hampton, NY|
|2015||R & W Brokerage||Lynbrook, NY|
|2014||Sykes-Mallia Associates, Inc||Schenectady, NY|
|2013||Libardi Service Agency, LLC||Hicksville, NY|
|2012||Lawley Tradition, LLC||Fredonia, NY|
|2011||Archer A. Associates (now AssuredPartners)||Melville, NY|
|2010||Hunter Insurance||Manville, RI|
|2009||Maran Corporate Risk Associates, Inc (now Cook Maran & Associates)||Melville, NY|
Agency Value Proposition
Merchants values the relationships we have established with our independent agency partners.
We will bring value to your agency by:
- Providing a comprehensive array of competitive products to enable you to write and retain more business.
- Offering superior compensation plans to enable you to build, grow, and reinvest.
- Enhancing our IT integration with agencies continually to improve ease of doing business, saving you time and money.
- Remaining a viable and stable market across insurance cycles.
- Listening and responding promptly to your needs.
- Measuring your view of our performance regularly.
If you are interested in forming a partnership with a dynamic, service-oriented insurance carrier, please contact our Corporate Sales Manager:
Robert A. Perno, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing quality property and casualty insurance protection since 1918