Our Handyman coverage provides a number of automatic property and liability coverages to protect your business.
Some of the coverages included for Handyman:
Contractors Leased and Rented Equipment
- Coverage for equipment that is leased or rented from another party for a period of less than six months.
- Coverage follows building materials, equipment or tools from one job site to the next.
Per Location and Per Job Aggregate Limits
- Limits for Business Liability apply separately to each location owned by or rented to the insured, and limits apply separately to each construction project.
Replacement Cost Coverage
- For business personal property at your office, storage or shop locations.
Unscheduled Tools and Equipment
- Coverage for smaller tools or equipment not specifically listed in your policy.
We offer optional coverages such as:
Electronic Data Liability
- Provides coverage for customers’ electronic data if damaged because you or your employee caused physical damage to the computer while performing work for that customer.
Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Covers bodily injury and property damage caused by a vehicle you hire, including rented or borrowed vehicles, or when caused by non-owned vehicles which are vehicles owned by others, including those owned by your employees.
- Higher limits are available for coverage for tools leased or rented from others.
Short Term Pollution
- Provides bodily injury or property damage coverage for a limited short-term pollution event.
Money saving discounts for:
- Age of Building, available on buildings built within the past 15 years
- Protective Safeguards Discount, when fire alarms or security systems are installed and fully functioning
- Multiple policies with Merchants Insurance Group