Merchants’ Golf insurance is designed to insure “daily fee” golf courses that are open to the public. These courses typically have practice greens and a driving range. They may or may not have a snack shop, full-service restaurant, golf pro or a pro shop.
Golf course coverage highlights include:
- Liability coverage is priced on “rounds of golf”, and there is no additional charge for driving ranges, practice greens or golf pros. It also covers the use of fungicides, herbicides and pesticides.
“Tee to Green”
- Covers golf course grounds including tee, fairway and green areas. The cost of debris removal is included within the limit.
Golf Carts and Equipment
- Provides coverage for damage to golf carts and maintenance equipment used on the golf course premises.
Golf Specific Property
- Covers the repair or replacement of the outdoor property unique to golf courses. Some examples include course markers, paved walkways and irrigation systems.
- Includes a specific limit for damage caused by flood, mudslide or underground water pressure.
- Covers the mechanical breakdown of equipment such as refrigeration units, computers, phone systems and compressors for an irrigation system.
Comprehensive Liability Coverage
- Protects your business when your employees, products or services cause harm to other people or their property.
Our policyholders are able to round out their policies with Liquor Liability, Crime Coverage, Commercial Auto, Umbrella, and Inland Marine coverage for movable property.
These optional coverages and increased limits are available to customize your policy to meet your unique needs.