Merchants Insurance Group is excited to announce the launch of a Buffalo Strive Micro Market at its corporate headquarters in Buffalo, New York.
The market officially opened in Merchants’ corporate cafeteria on February 2, 2022. It provides colleagues a modern, clean, easy-to-use, fully self-service food/drink station. In addition to some traditional favorite snacks and drinks, the market features a variety of healthy snacks and meals, prepared and delivered fresh by Buffalo Strive.
The food and drink selection will vary and become tailored to colleagues’ collective taste over time, based on demand trends and feedback. Merchants encourages colleagues to provide their feedback about the new market for continuous improvement.
Because this is a self-service market, responsibility to pay lies with the customer. Colleagues are trusted to scan and pay for all items they take from the market, and Buffalo Strive has set up their own camera.
- Select the food or drink you wish to purchase
- Scan the item at the kiosk or on your phone (using the app 365Pay)
- Easily pay through your preferred method, listed below in the Payment Options section.
- If you scan your item at the market kiosk, you pay at the kiosk
- If you scan your item on your phone using the app, you pay on the app
- Buffalo Strive Market Card
- Fingerprint (links to your Buffalo Strive Market Card)
- 365Pay app
- Debit or Credit Card
- Apple Pay or Samsung Pay
- Cash (when uploaded to your Market Card at the kiosk)
“I am thrilled to launch our new corporate Merchants market. Colleagues will have access anytime to a variety of fresh food, snacks, and drink options at reasonable prices. Our modern self-service market provides colleagues a quick and convenient self check out process using the new Buffalo Strive kiosk. We are proud to partner with Buffalo Strive who has worked so closely with our Merchants team to pull off our grand opening today. Thank you.”
— Charles Makey, President, Merchants Insurance Group