Our Optometrists coverage provides a number of automatic property and liability coverages to protect your business.
Some of the coverages included for Optometrists:
Building and Business Personal Property
- Helps replace or repair your building and its contents if it is damaged by a covered loss.
Business Income and Extra Expense
- Covers you in the event your business has to close due to a covered loss. You will be reimbursed for your actual loss of income and the extra expenses you incur for up to one year.
- Covers damage to your computer equipment and the restoration of electronic data that is destroyed or corrupted by a covered loss.
- Covers dishonest or fraudulent acts committed by your employees.
Employment Practices Liability
- Protects you from claims made alleging injury to your employees due to work-related discrimination, negligent hiring or termination, or harassment.
- Extends your Building and Business Personal Property coverage to protect your highly sensitive equipment from loss due to mechanical breakdown.
Money and Securities
- Protects money and securities used in your business if they are stolen, lost or destroyed.
Optometrists Professional Liability
- Provides coverage for rendering or failing to render professional services.
Valuable Papers and Records
- Helps you restore or recreate your valuable documents and records if they are damaged by a covered loss.
Optional coverages are also available to customize your policy to meet your unique needs.
- Provides comprehensive data security and privacy coverage that address both first-party losses and third-party liability claims, expert claims handling and breach response services in the event of a suspected breach, and a risk management website which provides information, guidelines and tools to help mitigate risk before a breach occurs.
Money saving discounts for:
- Multiple policies with Merchants Insurance Group
- Protective devices for fire or burglar alarms
- Automatic sprinkler systems
- Association membership