IDKs & FAQs: Merchants’ MIGPay® Payment Plan
Welcome to IDKs & FAQs: Insurance Defined with Merchants Insurance Group!
What is Merchants’ MIGPay® payment plan?
If you have a Workers’ Compensation policy with Merchants, you’ve likely heard the term MIGPay®. In this episode, Rachel Reid, Team Leader in Merchants’ Support Center, explains MIGPay®, Merchants’ easy and convenient “pay-as-you-go” billing and payment program for Workers’ Compensation policies: what it is, how it works, and how you can enroll!
Watch the episode above to learn more, and click here to visit our MIGPay® webpage.
IDKs & FAQs: Insurance Defined with Merchants Insurance Group
In this video series, the industry experts at Merchants Insurance Group answer YOUR questions about all things insurance. Some episodes focus on industry-wide concepts or specific insurance coverage options, while others are geared toward our Merchants customers to answer common questions you have for us, your insurance carrier.
Explore other episodes of IDKs & FAQs: Insurance Defined with Merchants Insurance Group, where we answer questions such as:
- What should I do if I get into a car accident?
- What is inland marine coverage, and why
- What is an auto claim, and when should I file one?
- How do I select new coverage for my business?
- Does Merchants have a self-service online portal for customers?
- Can I receive my bill electronically rather than through standard mail?