IDKs & FAQs: Why Merchants?
Welcome to IDKs & FAQs: Insurance Defined with Merchants Insurance Group!
Today’s episode answers a question for business owners:
Why should I insure my business with Merchants Insurance Group?
In this episode, Sherri Oliver, Product Specialist II, talks about the wide variety of insurance products that Merchants Insurance Group offers and how our coverage can protect your business. She’ll tell you why Merchants is a great fit to protect your business and how you can find out more about our business insurance options today!
Watch the episode above to learn more.
Ready to discuss your business’s insurance needs?
Use our Find an Agent tool to locate an independent insurance agent near you!
IDKs & FAQs: Insurance Defined with Merchants Insurance Group
“Why Should I Insure My Business with Merchants Insurance Group?” is part of a full video series!
In IDKs & FAQs: Insurance Defined with Merchants Insurance Group, the industry experts at Merchants answer YOUR questions about all things insurance. Some episodes focus on industry-wide concepts or specific insurance coverage options, while others are geared toward our Merchants customers to answer common questions you have for us, your insurance carrier.
Explore other episodes of IDKs & FAQs: Insurance Defined with Merchants Insurance Group, where we answer questions such as:
- What should I do if I get into a car accident?
- What is inland marine coverage?
- What is an auto claim, and when should I file one?
- How do I select new coverage for my business?
- Does Merchants have a self-service online portal for customers?
- Does Merchants offer paperless billing?
- Does Merchants have an automatic billing option?
- Why should my business have commercial auto coverage?
- What is a deductible?